We (Steve & Jill) will be cruising the Danube in June 2025 and you’re invited!
We hope you will join us for a week of fun aboard the luxurious AmaBella cruise ship. In partnership with AmaWaterways, the trip includes Matthiasson wine dinners on the boat as well as exploration of a region that is home to hidden-gem grape growing regions and beautiful historical sites.
Explore Vienna and Budapest, magnificent capital cities with storybook architecture and the tales to match. Visit Salzburg, the setting for the film classic, “The Sound of Music,” with a stop in Mondsee, home of the famed Basilica St. Michael where the movie’s wedding scene was filmed. Indulge in the flavors of the region, from delicate, apricot-scented wines of Austria’s Wachau Valley to the hearty Bavarian beer at a traditional Bavarian Oktoberfest in Vilshofen. Each bend and twist in the river affords new surprises to discover.
Dates: June 16-23, 2025 (yes, really, 2025)
Staterooms start at $3,999 per person
Book by December 31, 2023 to save $250 per person AND receive an additional 5% Early Booking Reward!
PLUS receive free pre-paid gratuities when booked with Expedia Wine Club Cruises!
For more details, download our PDF.
For questions and reservations, please contact the Expedia Cruise team at 877-651-7447 or WineClub@ExpediaCruises.com
Your Wine Cruise Experience Includes:
- Wine-paired dinner with Matthiasson wines
- Three on-board wine tastings led by your wine hosts
- Special tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars
- Learn about winemaking in renowned vineyards
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board
- Fine dining at The Chef’s Table and Main Restaurant
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Cocktail Reception
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Small group guided shore excursions with a variety of choices and activity levels
- Professionally trained Wellness Host leading a variety of wellness activities
- Day 1-2: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 3: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 4: Vienna, Austria
- Day 5: Weissenkirchen – Grein, Austria
- Day 6: Linz, Austria
- Day 7: Passau – Vilshofen, Germany
- Day 8: Disembark in Vilshofen
About the Ship AmaBella:
Newly reimagined in 2021, the graceful AmaBella is a stunning river ship, unique in her own right. The intimate lounge is an inviting place to grab a cocktail and the thoughtfully redesigned reception area, adorned with charming pieces of contemporary art, provides a warm welcome after a day exploring ashore. Most staterooms feature our signature twin balconies so you can enjoy the views however you wish, as well as Entertainment-On-Demand and marble bathrooms with multi-jet showerheads. Elegant suites feature added enhancements, including a large sitting area and an expansive bathroom complete with a bathtub and separate shower. You’ll also find a massage and hair salon on board, a fitness room, specialty coffee station and a gift shop. An expansive Sun Deck with a heated pool offers special moments of pure relaxation. Mealtimes are a feast for the senses in the Main Restaurant and at The Chef’s Table where you will witness our chefs in action through our glass-walled kitchen. Our new “Café Bistro” is the perfect al fresco setting to play cards, mingle or enjoy a light lunch. Throughout your journey on the Danube, you may catch sight of AmaVerde, AmaBella’s “secret lover.” The two ships cross paths as they sail opposite directions, catching brief moments together as they rendezvous in select ports along the Danube River.
To book your stateroom contact the Expedia Cruise team at 877-651-7447 or WineClub@ExpediaCruises.com